Imagine using a cotton round to remove your eye makeup without being left with a hairy feeling in your eyes. Not having to pry lumps of cotton fibres away from your lashes as they tickle and swirl around your eyeball...
Say goodbye to your single use cotton rounds with our three layer reusable cotton bamboo pads! Available in two custom prints or in plain white, these pads not only benefit your wallet and the environment, but they work far better for makeup or product removal or product application.
Your only regret will be that you didn’t do it sooner!
WHY'S IT SO GREAT
- Replaces single use cotton rounds or makeup wipes, saving money AND the environment
- Cleans more effectively with three layers for durability and absorbency, leaving skin feeling jaw-droppingly fresh (so long days of torn disposable cotton rounds)
- Bamboo naturally infuses anti-bacterial properties, perfect for the delicate skin on your face
- Applies product seamlessly and hands free
- Perfectly complimenting materials; Bamboo fibres dry quickly and contains natural anti-bacterial properties, requires less pesticides and water to grow than it’s cotton counterpart while the cotton fibres offer softness and increases absorbency
- No residual hairy fibres in your lashes after use
Available in three options – plain white, fern print or leopard print. White pads are sold in packs of 10 with an organic cotton mesh bag for washing, two prints come in full package with 20 wipes, an organic cotton mesh bag and a bamboo storage container.
USE AND CARE
HOW TO USE THEM
Use these to get rid of makeup, apply toner, remove face masks or for any other disposable cotton round replacement!
Makeup Removal or Face Wash:
Option A: Apply remover directly to face and use dampened pad to easily wipe away makeup, flip and use the other side for another rinse and removal.
Option B: Saturate pad with makeup remover and gently run it across your face to remove makeup, dirt and grime. Rinse pad with lukewarm water and wipe away product and residue.
Toner Application: Apply product to the pad and blot over face, gently pressing into your skin.
CARING FOR THEM
Rinse pads after use to prolong life and keep them from staining, use tag to hang dry while waiting for the wash. Machine wash and dry pads in organic cotton mesh bag provided on regular cycle. Avoid fabric softeners as this can weaken the fabric and decrease absorbency over time.
Staining may occur due to makeup buildup, rinsing excess makeup after use is advised. Purely aesthetic; however, if staining is bothersome, pre-treat with mild laundry detergent, followed up with white vinegar until staining is gone.
*Friendly Tip: vinegar doubles as a fabric softener without the yuck!
Do not store wet pads in airtight or plastic for extended periods of time as this will cause molding.