FerroLiner - Nourishing Magnetic Eyeliner
What if your magnetic eyeliner was not only functional but could also benefit your lash line while you wore it?
Say hello to your new multi-functional magnetic eyeliner, here to help you to save time and energy while nourishing your lash line.
- LOCALLY MADE - Our eyeliner is formulated and manufactured in Alberta, Canada.
- LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED -We never conduct or commission animal tests, nor do we use any ingredient or formulation that is tested on animals
- NO MESS - Application is quick and easy, no glue, just good ol liquid eyeliner
- MINIMAL INGREDIENT FORMULA - No fluff. Less ingredients, less chance of adverse reactions
- VITAMIN AND MINERAL INFUSED - Because why can't you have your cake and eat it too? Treat your lash line while you wear the makeup...
- PH BALANCED
- Contains NO NANOPARTICLES
- PARABEN/PHTHALATE FREE
- FRAGRANCE FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
With a mindful commitment to cleaner ingredients, this multi purpose magnetic eyeliner not only looks good but is good for you! Part eyeliner, part serum with a minimalist formula using synergistic ingredients.
FerroLiner is infused with nourishing ingredients so that our soothing antioxidant and vitamin rich formula may assist stimulating protein metabolism by fighting against oxidative stress. This helps to protect cells, while nurturing and thickening your lash line and reducing inflammation. Our highly pigmented eyeliner glides on smooth and dries to a satin finish, built to last without smudging.
The Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice base combined with Achillea Millefolium Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) and water-soluble botanical extracts like Tussilago Butterfara (Coltsfoot) Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract deliver an eyeliner with a velvety texture that feels great both applied and dried and has received great reviews from even the most sensitive of eyes.
Gone are the days of messing around with lash glue, adhesives or harsh chemicals, our magnetic eyeliner is applied the exact same way a liquid eyeliner is and due to the ferrous nature of the formula, you simply click the lash band into place once the eyeliner is dry and you’re on your way! It’s that simple.